Everest Gokyo Lake Trek Maximum Altitude 5357m Minimum Number 1+ Model of Travel Flight Accommodation Guest House Mountain Sight Everest,lhotse ,pumory,Chou Type of…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Everest Gokyo Lake Trek
|Model of Travel||Flight|
|Mountain Sight||Everest,lhotse ,pumory,Chou|
|Type of Trek||Tea house /camping|
|Trek Days||11 Days (approx)|
|Total Days in Nepal||15 Days (approx)|
|Price Per Pax (Avg)||1150 USD|
NOTE :We are open to make any amendments to suit your needs . Feel free to mail your special request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow you as per your interest.
Arrival Kathmandu and transferOnce you arrive at the Kathmandu International Airport in Nepal, our team welcomes you and takes you to the nearby hotel.
Sightseeing of KathmanduBefore commencing your trek, you will get the opportunity to view worldwide heritage monuments, such as Pashupatinath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath and various others.
Kathmandu to Phakding via Lukla flightToday, we will take an early flight to reach Lukla i.e. the gateway to the Mount Everest. We will start our trekking to reach at Phakding.
Phakding to NamcheToday’s trail will leave Phakding by moving parallel to Dudhkoshi River across the forested hills. By crossing the suspension bridge above Dudhkoshi and Bhotekoshi rivers, you will get the first glimpse of the Mount Everest and other nearby peaks, while your last segment is the trek to reach at Namche Bazaar.
Namche RestWe will have an acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar or hike to the Everest View Hotel to get panoramic views of Mahalangur Himalayan mountains, which include Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Nuptse, Lhotse, Choaltse and many more, while return to reach at Namche again.
Namche bazaar to Phortse ThangaWe will follow a short walk to reach at Phortse Thanga from Namche Bazaar. At Phortse, we will enjoy beautiful views of Thamserku and Kangtewa.
Phortse Thanga to MachermoBy moving toards Machermo from Phortse Thanga, you will get the first glimpse of the famous Mount Cho Oyu. The complete trail consists of juniper forests and rhododendron forests, along with high pastures, while it involves passing from Dole village to reach at Machermo
Machermo to Gokyo LakesToday’s trail will take you downward to reach at Ngozumpa Glacier in combination with sights of Gokyo Lakes at about 4750meters.
Gokyo Lake explore aroundToday, you will experience a quick climb to Gokyo Ri at about 5350meters and explore the entire Gokyo lake region to get stunning views of Mount Cho Oyu, Mount Lhotse, Mount Gyachung Kang, Mount Makalu, Mount Tawache and Mount Cholatse and other mountain peaks.
Gokyo lake to DoleWe will begin our return trail to go to Dole
Dole to KhumjungWe will reach at Khumjung, i.e. a big settlement Sherpa village that gives you to enjoy the cultural activities and lifestyle of real Sherpa people
Khumjung to LuklaWe will continue with stepping back to Lukla by passing through Namche Bazaar.
Flight from Lukla - KTMWe will again catch a local flight at the early morning to return to Kathmandu and then, to your booked hotel.
Onward DepartureOur team will drop you to the Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu for your final departure from Nepal.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter(Two participant 1 porter, Porter carry 25 Kg )
- Accommodation during the trekking 3*** level hotel in Kathmandu and during trek basic tea house accommodation
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)it should be the best to bring yourself
- Trekking permit of National park,
- Food, Equipment, insurance and accommodation for porter
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Round trip flight fare for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in Kathmandu
- Single supplementary (per person accommodation in Kathmandu USD 50) Per night
- During the trekking single supplementary is USD 100
- Travel insurance
- Heritage entry fee during the sightseeing day.
- Tips for guide and porter
- Extra Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu other than mentioned in Itinerary
- StartEndGroup SizePrice
No Details Found